All purchases are subject to the following conditions:
- Sale prices of the works are exclusive of tax, packaging, insurance and courier charges which will be added to your invoice
- Local delivery within NYC is free of charge.
- Sales tax of 8.375% is charged on all sales within the state of NY. All payments must be received in U.S. DOLLARS ONLY.
- Works that are booked with a deposit will be on hold for a max period of seven days. If balance due including all other expenses are not paid within seven days of booking, TamarindArt will have full authority to refund the deposit to the customer and resell the work.
- TamarindArt will pack the artwork professionally and ship to the customers’ location. TamarindArt will not be responsible in case there is any damage to the artwork while shipping. It’s customers responsibility that the artwork is insured before it leaves TamarindArt gallery. TamarindArt will help the customer and give them information on which carrier to use. TamarindArt takes no other responsibility of insuring the artwork and customer holds TamarindArt harmless of any issues arises out of the insurance of the artwork.
- All disputes are subject to the NYC courts.
For Small Shipments:
Small shipments are sent through FedEx. The tracking number is informed to the customer after the artwork is shipped.
For For Heavy Duty Shipments:
Heavy shipments like large paintings or sculptures, are shipped via local courier service which deem to be reliable. The customer is responsible for any customs’ charges or any other additional charges for shipping. Estimated shipping charges can be given to the customer prior to the shipping.
All shipments are insured for any damage during transit at the cost of the customer/buyer. Insurance amount is informed to the customers at the time of the shipment
Returns & Refunds:
We don’t carry online sale as such all items are sold with no refund policy basis.
The following are different payment options available at TamarindArt. Your order will be processed once payment is paid in full and credited to our account. Shipment of the artwork may vary depending on the show dates. Shipments are done two weeks after the end of the exhibition to the client/customer.
Payments can be made by check or certified check payable to Tamarind Art Gallery. All checks should be mailed to the following address:
142 East 39th Street,
New York, NY 10016
Credit Card payments:
We accept Visa, Master Card, and American Express. For all payments made with credit card on the phone, please submit the following:
* Photocopy of the credit card (front and back)
* Signed original letter authorizing Tamarind Art Gallery to charge your credit care for the amount that shows on your invoice
* Credit card number and expiration date along with 4/3 digit code which is in the back of your card